Saturday, April 14, 2012

Russian Techno (русский!)

Once upon a time my brother was in Russia for a couple of years. When he came back, he brought some really catchy music with him that I listened to. I had no idea what it was saying, but it sounded awesome. This one was one of my favorites.



Yeah, I at least know what the chorus means. Sort of. Essentially-- "Robot! I love you!" Yeah, that's as far as I've gotten.

And I love pretty much everything he brought back, because we'd blast it in the car and he'd sing along while I just kinda sang the melody on a generic "lalaladadalala" kind of thing. I had the biggest craving to listen to it because I was listening to new "dubstep" music, and I just wanted some good, clean beats that I could rock to. Russian Techno is just the best.

No comments: