Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Am

Well my friend showed me a nifty little site for what's called an "I Am" Poem. I liked it quite a bit! So I decided to share mine with you.

I Am

I am loyal and genuine
I wonder if others see my flaws
I hear your troubled past
I see the potential you have
I want to help those in a way no other can
I am loyal and genuine

I pretend I'm almost perfect.
I feel the drive to do what's right
I touch the lives of others through example
I worry if I do enough
I cry for all my missed chances
I am loyal and genuine

I understand that it's more complicated that I know
I say "You know I'm always here"
I dream about being with someone
I try to help it hurt less
I hope you love me as much as I love you
I am loyal and Genuine


Here is the link if you want to make your own nifty poem :)
http://ettcweb.lr.k12.nj.us/forms/iampoem.htm

No comments: