Sunday, November 20, 2011

Oh yeah, I have a blog... I should probably update that....

Well, good news! I'm not dead.

In fact I'm very much alive. Despite wanting to curl up in a ball and cry about school sometimes, I feel... really fantastic. It's weird. Usually I try to come off as optimistic, but secretly I like to be a pessimist so I'm always pleasantly surprised when things go well. But lately I feel naturally optimistic. And I am so confused by this currently that while I type about it, my eyebrows are going up and down wildly.

Yep. That much.

I can't say I'm completely to blame for my positive attitude change. I've got some pretty swell people who have set me on this path. Chances are if you are reading this, you are one of them. When I feel like crap, I've had a lot of people ready and willing to help me get back on my feel. It's like their all compacted into one little magic drug pill that I can take and I'm instantly better. Something like this.
There are more people that would go into the drug, I just couldn't draw everyone accurately and I got lazy so I only did a few. I love you though, even if you aren't in the magical drug representation.

It's just so nice to know that the people you care about care about you too. Isn't that kinda why we are here and what it's all about? I think so. When you let someone in and they let you in, you just feel safe and secure and it makes going through the day a lot easier. You need to know that other people have hard times, and that better times are ahead. That's why I love you guys. You are fantastic. :)

Life is awesome you guys. Love it! Cause I love you!

Love, Tom

No comments: