Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Emotions- You kinda suck.

How can drama come into your life when you try your hardest to avoid those problems? Maybe I am just thinking too much about everything that is going on, and maybe I am just stressed an it's all adding up. Or maybe I haven't had enough drama in my life so it all decided to present itself now.

Or maybe it's not drama at all, but I am feeling like it is.

Who knows. Either way, I just feel weird about everything right now. The only thing that sounds nice is just to curl up by the fire and cuddle with some friends and laugh about stupid things all day and eat a big fat tub of rich, creamy Hagen Daz ice cream. The kind that has like 300 calories for half a cup.

And I don't mean to sound like a depressed little one, for that I am not. I generally am quite happy! But I think it's just one of those kinda feelings that hits everyone every now and again.

But on a happier note, the rain definately makes me smile. Gotta love being wrapped up in a warm hoodie while listening to the soft rain. Nothin like it. :)

No comments: