Wednesday, October 27, 2010

haklsewdfjaosdf.... yeah something like that.

I want to escape it all for a while.

Yup. All of it.

I love all the wonderful things I have in my life, like family and friends, band, hobbies and talents, and the oppertunity for education... But right now I just want to run away for a good week and cuddle up in a warm blanket, watch the snow fall while I am sitting by the fire, sipping my hot cocoa and listening to the most relaxing and meditative songs I can find.

I love people, but I want them to just learn to shut up sometimes. Like, learn to keep your mouth shut, learn when to say what, and learn to read people before you explode with some story that no one really wants to hear. Am I guilty of all these things? You betcha. But I'm working on it. I'm sure others are too, but come on. You can try a little harder.

Well I do love you all, just a bit stressed right now. So I'm off to pack for the working "vacation" that we call tour. Have a swell day.

No comments: