Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Emotional Monster

Ever heard the song Waiting for the End by Linkin Park? Well my friend posted a version on her blog that I love love love. Like really love. It's almost sick how much I love it. I have listened to it at least 4 times every day, plut the 20 that times when I first heard it. Yeah. I cried listening to it at one point. Gosh that is lame. But true.

Here it is.


Anyway, on to my thoughts. They tie in with the song, promise.

Isn't it funny how you can hear the same music every day, and never pay attention to it? Then something happens and suddenly you hear those little lyrics that mean something more to you, or it seems like the songs that show how you feel are constantly playing? Yeah, I am going through that right now.

I'm not usually a softy who cries or junk like that, but I will admit I have shed some tears these past few days. Not full out crying, but like those little tears that come when you are frustrated or something just kinda hits you like a brick wall. (okay, if something litteraly hit you like a brick wall, I am sure you would be more than a little misty eyed. Just to clarify, it's figurative.)

Gah, I am just sick of these sad songs, so I go listen to my "I don't give a crap, I am gonna have a good time, gosh dang it!!" Music. Then, I want to be sad again. Geez. What kind of emotional monster have I turned into??

Oh, I know. This kind.


That's me! :D

Ah well, gotta let it sting sometimes right? Emotions make us human! Not monsters!

With love,
And lots of other emotions,
Tom

1 comment:

Lolovivi said...

Welcome to my life loverly. I've obviously rubbed off on you a bit... Sorry. BUT i lvoe you and all your crazy monster human emotions. Because you accept me with all my crazy human monster emotions. Ha i like the Pic a lot especially the part that says "I might punch you in the face." Hmmm... who does that remind me of... Yeah sorry bout that ha I LOVE YOU!