Thursday, June 16, 2011

Little Wonders

"Let it go,
Let it roll right off your shoulder,
Don't you know,
The hardest part is over,
Let it in,
Let your clarity define you,
In the end,
We will only just remember how it feels.

Let it slide,
Let your troubles fall behind you,
Let it shine,
Till you feel it all around you,
And I don't mind,
If it's me you need to turn to,
We'll get by,
It's the heart that really matters in the end."

-Little Wonders by Rob Thomas


This song is just the most hopeful song for me. Love it. So much. Every time I get stressed or feel like my emotions are all over the place, I now find myself humming and saying the lyrics in my head. The power of the sub-conscience is really something, eh?

I realize that I need to go find my little wonders in these small hours. Just like the song says (yes, I didn't post the chorus. Deal with it. Make it an excuse to go look it up). The past is in the past. But don't forget the past, because the past is our foundation. So hey! Let's be glad for what we got and look for those little wonders. I know I need to.

Love,
Tom

No comments: