Sunday, November 07, 2010

Moving on...

Life goes on... We get older. That's the way things go.
We've all got to grow up, and some grow up faster than others,
And in the end, where will we be? We all know.


Some of these days... They drive us to the verge of insanity.
We want to run away, farther and faster than ever before
But I'll give what I got. You wanna give it a shot?
I know in the end I'll wish I had given it more.

That's my half poem for the day. It's more just a quick thought.

I've realized that a lot of people I haven't had the chance to be with lately have just moved on. And they should, I don't want anyone waiting up for me. But I miss them, and I don't think they realize that. I act like an idiot, and I have troubles balancing everything. I'm human. I'm flawed. But I feel myself again, and I haven't felt myself for a while.

I don't feel as angry, or as rude or like I wanna kill someone. I don't feel like I just feel... normal. Happy, but I miss some of my friends and family. The ones that I spend time with, not the ones that seem to have changed into these new monsters or mice...

I know we all have to grow up, and that we all change... by why does it always seem to be for the worst?...

No comments: