Sunday, March 06, 2011

Cars Just Hate Me.

Today was my crash day. I feel like I've been pushing to keep going through the whole week just to get to the weekend, and now that I have finally done it, I have run out of energy. Thank goodness for Sundays, because I need to recover.

In other news, I have come to the conclusion that I should never buy a new car. You know why? Because I will somehow manage to break it.

Example one:

About a month ago, I had to take the truck so I could go to some event just up the street. My mom wanted me to drive because it was cold and dark, and she is a little paranoid sometimes. I began to pull out of the drive way when I realized I still had the break on. So I pull the handle to release it... and it snaps off. The plastic part just snapped off of the lever. What the...!? Luckily, you can still use the break, but you have to pull on the metal part instead of on the no-longer-existant handle.

Example two:

Yesterday, I was all ready to go to the Backstage Jazz Night, which is one of my favorite nights of the whole school year. I felt pretty good about the day, and this was only going to make the day better! So I asked my dad if he wanted me to take the red convertable -the car I am supposed to drive- and he said yes. So I got in the car and turned the key when I thought to myself "Hey! It's pretty nice outside right now! Why not just put the top down? It'll make the night even better!"...
It would have, if the back window didn't shatter in the process. That broke my heart a little bit on the inside.

So never let me buy a brand new car, because I'll probably just break it. Yay me....

At least the jazz night was awesome. Go jazz band, I love you.

With Love,
Tom.

No comments: