Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Sweats and The Argyle Sweater

So on Tuesday, I was having a lazy and comfortable day. One of those days where you wear sweats and a big hoodie to school. The day was pretty normal all around, except that the guy I sit next to in band, named Matt, was wearing almost the same sweats as me. And we were the only ones in the classroom wearing sweats. What are the chances that the only two people in the room wearing sweats would be sitting next to each other?

First of all, I found it quite alarming, because he was the one to point this out. For the longest time I thought I scared the living daylights out of him. Frankly, I don't blame him... I say some pretty random and hyper things in band... And I'm just weird. So the fact that he initiated conversation was pretty awesome! I've been wanting to get to know him since he moved in, but I was kind of getting these vibes that he was secretly plotting to kill me or something. So it's good news! I continued my day as normal, and all was well.

So today, I decided to wear something a little more... classy, I suppose you could say. I put on my argyle sweater and jeans with holes in the knee.(you can see where this is going can't you?) I walk into band class, sit down, and I see Matt wearing an argyle sweater with jeans that have a hole in the knee. And not only that, Matt and Doctor Fullmer, the band director, were wearing virtually the same sweater. You can imagine I got a pretty good kick out of this. If we are wearing the same thing next band period, I swear he's from the future and is messing with my mind or something.

Until Next Time,
Tom

No comments: