Sunday, February 06, 2011

Job? Glee? What?

I think I just became a Gleek...

Wait, what??

So I just watched my frist episode of Glee, and I must say it was pretty entertaining. The song was super crazy! And it made me want to dance! I needed that. Even though I have no idea who the characters are, or any of what's going on socially, I thought it was pretty good. I hear it can be sketchy, but this episode wasn't too bad. So I am going to have to keep up on this.

On a different note, I am going to be applying for jobs this next week. Yikes! Zumies, Graywhale, and Vans. The people I talked to were AWESOME! Haha I will have a blast if I work at any of these places. And if I do end up getting a job, I hope that you will come visit me! :D

1 comment:

Catie said...

If you get a job at any of these places, except me to drop in randomly to say hi!

Also, feel free to give me discounted merchandise. :)