Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Somewhere Only We Know



I forgot how much I love this song. I forgot how much I love Keane in general. But this song, no matter how over rated it may seem, is one that I will always love. I started learning it on guitar yesterday, and it's probably already one of my favorite ones to play. It's got variety in the music! It's not the C, D and G chords over and over again like a ton of songs are. Yay! :D

Music just makes me want to fall in love. I don't know about you, but there is nothing like music to make me just want to be with a special someone, even if it's not a love song. I have the music, just not a someone. But it'll come with time... right? Until then I will pretend I have a someone. They will dance like an idiot with me to my favorite music :)

Love,
Tom

No comments: