Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yeeeaaaahhh... woot.

I am such a facebook addict. I never thought I was until I told myself I am going at least a week without it. This is just sad. Every Time I sit down at the computer, I open a new page and start to type "face" and nearly click the link. Then I type in blogger instead as fast as I can to try to avoid my facebook addiction. Come to think of it, I probably spend too much time on this thing. But it's better than facebook. It serves me some purpose, and people who actually care read it. It has a little more "me" than facebook does... which may or may not be a good thing. But that's beside the point.

I am slowly depending less on social media. Yay! That's the goal at least. To try to make time for the things that actually matter in my life. I did some of my homework today, which is a good sign. I practiced my clarinet, which is required considering the stuff we have to do in the next few weeks. I am scared for my life. I don't know if I can learn this stuff, or play it any time soon. I honestly want to cry a little bit. Not because it's hard, but because I feel like I can't physically learn it. Music can look so intimidating on paper. Not to mention that solo ensemble is tomorrow, and I don't even know if my pianist can make it. Shoot me now please. And I know I can't go to state because I have my music from the Internet, so why should I even go? I just need a good hug to calm me down. Yeah, that'd be good.

Life is alright! I can do this!

With love and and awkward half forced smile,
Tom.

No comments: