Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Day in the Life

Highlights of the day:

-"Love is just like Santa! It doesn't exsist! That's why they made a holiday for it!" (or something to that effect)
-Finding out that everything in our kitchen has now moved to another place in the kitchen. It's so backwards!
-A large tub of ice cream named Neo, and a cheesecake too.
-Playing music with my Fay. And singing "Re: Your Brains" = win.
-Building a computer that I get to keep, because my brother is awesome and knows how to do these things.
-Playing clarinet and trying to figure out jazz stuff for a while. I loved every minute of it!
-Got a little farther in my game. Super spiffy.

All in all, it was a pretty good day. Even though I wanted to jump off a cliff after that math test. IT wasn't my best day at school. It was just a rough week in general, I'm glad it's over with. Hello weekend.

No comments: