Saturday, January 15, 2011

Okay so I posted something like... 4 minutes ago or something, but I just had to mention one little thing that made me laugh this week.

There was this girl who sits behind me in Chemistry, and she was talking to the girl next to me. They were talking about the sweethearts dance, and girl behind me started to freak out, saying that she hadn't been asked yet...

I think you are going to be okay my dear. They just posted up signs about it today. I'm pretty sure you have plenty of time to get asked. Guys don't generally ask this early as far as I know. Maybe I'm crazy. But either way, you're going to be okay.

She's a cute girl, so I just thought it was funny that she was already worried. She'll get asked in no time at all. Besides, good things come to those who wait, right?

No comments: