Sunday, January 16, 2011

Friends

Yeah, I suck at being a friend. I have so much going on in my brain and things that I try to balance, but I fail at it. And the people I'm closest to get the worst end of it. No, I don't hate you. No, I am not ignoring you. No, I do not have any grudges against you. Yes, I want to spend time with you. I just can't figure out what I am doing to save my life. It's like I don't do anything with anyone for a long time, then suddenly everyone wants to do something with me all at once. And that usually happens on a day where I am busy, already have plans, or am in a not so great mood (and nobody wants to hang out with someone who is just grumpy, let's be real).

What I am getting at is that I am sorry for not being the friend I should be. My friends always give me so much, and I don't tell them how much I appreciate them. Sorry if you've felt like I've ignored you, pushed you away, been rude you to, or anything else that doesn't show you I love you. Because I do love you.

1 comment:

Catie said...

this post basically....sums up my life right now. yep.

Great minds think alike (assuming we're great minds...and we're thinking alike here.)

=]
might I suggest a good book to curl up and read? 1984 by George Orwell is my favorite book of all time.