Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The Fatigue that is Never Satisfied

Are you ever tired to the point that it feels like sleep really doesn't do anything for you? I'm to that point. If anything, sleep makes me more tired...

It's beginning to feel a lot like mono!
(yes, in my head that was tuned to It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas)

The conflict? I have previously had mono. So TECHNICALLY I'm not supposed to have it again. But I read a nifty article that says mono is misdiagnosed 10% of the time, and if you previously had mono, you can have mono symptoms when a different illness is present.

Joy.

On the other hand, I will probably start taking guitar lessons soon! I've been wanting to do this for a couple of years, so now I might actually do it. Woota!

With possibly mono-infested Love,
Tom

2 comments:

Catie said...

Zach is currently getting over mono.... correlation? haha. just kidding. ;)

Tom said...

Haha thank you for that Catie. :P and I thought I was the dork here! ;)