Sunday, December 19, 2010

Noisey, if I do say so myself.

Sometimes I think of random situations that I could probably find myself in. This sounds like something I'd do.

Me: (finally getting up courage to talk to the boy of interest in a noisy area) "I really find you quite attractive."
Boy of Interest: "What was that? I couldn't hear you."
Me:"... I really like the way you acted. Around those people... That you don't like. And stuff."
BoI: "Oh, yeah thanks."
Me: "No problem..."
(he walks away)

FACEPALM

Luckily, I was not found in this situation tonight, although it could have happened I'm sure.

On another note, tonight was fantastic! Chilled and danced with the coolest people I know, listened to a bunch of those same cool people perform, and took pictures of other people I don't even know. All in all, I'd call it a success :)

P.S. I apologize if this has spelling errors, I am too tired to spell check it. So you will just have to deal with it.

2 comments:

Zach said...

The dance was a party. FYI whenever I didn't know what you said, I probably nodded my head and said "yeah." But I'm too tired to think back and see if any of those moments existed haha. Nighty night!

Hannah J. said...

Haha that's okay, I figured as much so, I didn't worry about it. I probably did the same, so you're good! :) And it was prety much awesome. Just sayin.