Remember that boy fast? Yeah... Never thought it'd last. And I was right! I have come to accept that regardless of how I want to feel, I'm going to still like someone. But I can control what I do about it. And that's the beauty of it. I won't do anything at all. That's how I control it! It's fantastic!
But I thought I'd give you a look into my mind anyway. This is how my brain works, when it comes to boys. The kinds of qualities I'd like them to have and such.
• He's got to be honest, and tell me what's on his mind. Nothing is better than a guy who let's you into his head. To me, it shows trust, which is what I want most.
• I want someone who is chill. Yes, I want him to be energetic when it's time to be excited, but I don't want someone who has to be entertained all the time. I'd be happy to just be with him and do nothing.
• When I say something stupid or mix up my words, I want him to laugh. Not because he thinks I'm an idiot, but because he thinks it's cute. :)
• I want a dork. Yes, you heard me. I want a nerdy, dorky, cute guy. Because I'm a dork, and I don't want to feel like I'm too dorky for him. But he still has to be mature! When the time calls for it at least. haha
• He shows affection, but not in public or around friends, unless we are engaged or are extremely serious (which won't be happening for a long, LONG time, just to clarify). He'd know how I feel and I know how he'd feel, but we don't need to show it off to the world. I don't want to be a trophy for goodness sake, which is what PDA looks like to me.
• He'd never pressure me into being something I'm not. He'll take me as I am, but he'll encourage me to be better. He doesn't want me to change, he just wants me to improve.
• I'd like him to be intelligent. Not in a show-off sort of way though. He's smart, but he doesn't have to advertise it.
• If he can still think I'm cute when I'm in sweats and a t-shirt, he'll pretty much win over my heart. I like to feel like I don't have to dress up for a guy, but I will every once in a while to makes him happy.
• Guys who play music are all around amazing anyway, so my ideal guy has to play an instrument or just adore music at least.
• I want someone who is flawed. Because we all are, it's just a matter of who admits it and what they do about it. I don't want them to wallow and say how terrible they are or anything like that, but if they recognize they aren't perfect, it's quite attractive.
• And last (for this list at least, there are more qualities I can't think of at the moment I'm sure) he's has to be understanding and patient. I don't want someone with a hot temper who gets mad or refuses to listen. You never know when there is more to a story, so I want them to hear someone out before biting their head off. That includes my head as well.
So there you have it. Some traits of my ideal guy. Let's hope someday I find him! Or he finds me, or whatever.
P.S. Speaking of brains, The Walking Dead is a very intense show! If you are looking for something scary, definately go for that show. It'll make you think, and make you angry, but it's great :)