Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! :D

Why the heck have I been in a bad mood the past two days? Christmas is this week for goodness sake! I shouldn't be such a grinch! Tis the season to be jolly, be joyful and triumphant! None of this stingy "The world is dark" crap. (Okay, maybe I haven't been that bad, but you can see what I am getting at)

So this post is to be one of joy and it's usual silly-ness. :)

Okay joy is kind of an odd word to use at this moment, so we will replace it with optimism. Because I've had this pain in my lower left abdomen bothering me since last night. I have this curse of always getting sick whenever school is out or a special occasion rolls around, so it's probably just holding to the tradition. This includes Groundhog's day, My Birthday and Christmas of course (as well as many others).

The main two things I think it could be is either a cyst or appendicitis. Hah I would probably laugh if my appendix was exploding, because two people I know have gotten theirs out in the last month or so. Maybe mine is just jealous. Either way, the pain isn't that bad, so I'm not worried about it at the moment.

And it is Christmas Eve Eve!! I really wanna have a get together with some friends or something, and celebrate this wonderful holiday! Get some Apple Beer, sit by the fire, exchange small gifts, sing songs, the whole nine yards. That'd be so great :)

No comments: