Thursday, December 30, 2010

Smiling is my Favorite

I kinda love your smile. True story. I like it when people smile in general, but you have a particularly nice smile.

"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."
-Mother Teresa


There is something about a guy's smile that can slap a smile on my face too. A smile makes a man handsome! An honest smile is trustworthy! Ah there is so much to be said for a good smile. Maybe they don't notice, but it makes my day a little brighter.

It does make me wonder though, do they ever think about my smile? I hope so. When I smile, I mean it! I like to smile, but you can tell when it's forced. So if I am smiling around you, it usually means that I enjoy being with you. Or you make me really happy. Or I might even like you. You'll never really know I guess! :)

You never know who is looking at your smile, so why not show it off, eh?

No comments: